Please use the link below to complete the Facility Use Request Form. Completing this form does not ensure your request for use of the facility has been approved. Approved conference room usage will by confirmed via email or phone call. The regulations listed below must be strictly adhered to when using the Gogebic-Ontonagon Intermediate School District facility. If you have any questions, please call 906-575-3438 x100.
REGULATIONS FOR USE OF FACILITIES
- Users must take reasonable steps to ensure orderly behavior and will be responsible for paying for all damage associated with their use of the facility or equipment.
- The district reserves the right to request payment of estimated fees in advance.
- Use of tobacco is prohibited. All users are responsible for complying with this regulation.
- Alcoholic beverages and controlled substances will not be permitted on District property at any time.
- Decorations must be fireproof and are to be erected and taken down in a manner not destructive to District property. Decorations are subject to the approval of the building administrator. Use of open flames, such as candles, is NOT permitted.
- The user shall be fully responsible for all loss or damage to District property, including property of students and employees.
- Use of equipment must be arranged for in advance. In addition, users should be aware that there may not be an available staff member to assist with the operation of District-owned equipment. Fees may be required. Requests for District-owned equipment are not included in the direct or indirect costs and shall be charged based on request and type of equipment.
- The use of any materials on floors or other parts of the building is strictly prohibited without specific approval in writing from the building administrator.
- Set-up and clean-up may be performed by members of the group using the facility, provided the responsible persons are listed on the application. Additional custodial services required for work not done satisfactorily will be paid for by the using group.
- Building will normally be open 8:30 a.m. EST to 4:00 p.m. EST, unless other arrangements are requested on the application and approved.
- No unauthorized methods for obtaining funds, including any form of gambling, are permitted in/on the District facility and/or property.
- Responsibility for enforcement of rules and regulations concerning use of the District facility rests with the user group, and any infractions of the above regulations may be grounds for refusing to grant subsequent requests for the use of the District facility.
- Corridors and exits must be free of obstructions at all times. Exits are to be lighted when facilities are in use. Members of audience or spectators must never stand or sit so they block exits or aisleways.
- The District will not be responsible for any loss of valuables or personal property.
- No flyers, booklets, or other printed or audio-visual materials may be distributed unless they relate directly to the activity for which the building is being used.
- Skateboards and other like equipment which constitutes a safety hazard shall not be allowed on District premises at any time.
SUPERVISION OF FACILITY USE
- Each group requesting the use of District facilities must indicate an individual, satisfactory to the administrator in charge of the building, who will serve in a supervisory capacity during the use of the District facilities.
- If the supervisor, as designated above, is not satisfactory to the administrator in charge, the administrator shall appoint a supervisor and the pay shall be charged to the sponsoring group.
- Supervisors are responsible for the enforcement of all rules and procedures regarding the use of District facilities.