- COVID-19 Employee Health Screening
- 2020-2021 Employee Handbook
- Employee Injury
- Hourly Rate (Special Education)
- 2021 Reimbursement Form (Please use for Jan. 1, 2021 – Dec. 31, 2021)
- 2021 SE Reimbursement Form (Special Ed. Staff – Jan. 1, 2021 – Dec. 31, 2021)
- Professional Meeting / Workshop Request
- Purchase Order Request Form
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Credit Reimbursement
- Extra Hours Request (Salaried Staff)
- Incident Report
- Schedule B Application
- Fleet Vehicle Maintenance Form
- Remote Work Request Form
Are you having trouble entering your time in School Finance Web? Try using a different browser, or clearing your cache. For instructions, please click here.
REMC Technical Assistance
- Online Chat: You can talk quickly with helpdesk in real time at https://support.remc1.net/ and clicking on the “We’re Online! Need Help?” bar on the bottom right-hand side of the page. Enter your name and email and your question or issue and you’ll get quick response.
- Phone: You can reach the helpdesk directly by calling 1-906-487-7624 or Toll free at 1-866-214-0978.
- E-mail: You can send an e-mail to email@example.com, which will automatically generate a ticket and keep you up to date with any changes or updates on the issue.
- Web: Browsing https://support.remc1.net you can submit a ticket by selecting the “Submit a Ticket” button on the top left-hand side of the page. Select “Onsite Districts”, enter in your information and question/issue and it will get addressed. You will also get notifications for changes and updates.
When contacting REMC, be sure to have the red tag on your machine handy and let them know what you are seeing (Error codes, screenshots are especially helpful).